The Cocoon relies on private support to ensure that programs and services remain available at no cost to survivors throughout their lifespan.
We would like to thank the following Corporate and Community Partners for their support throughout the year.
For information on how your organization can become a sponsor or community partner, call 419-373-1730, ext. 1002 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer many options to support programs, services, events or would be happy to talk about creating a custom package that fits your organization’s mission and goals.
Karner Blue Sponsor
- Asset Protection Corporation
- Brightview LLC
- Cavalier Corral
- CMC Group
- Downey P.H.C., L.L.C.
- For Keeps
- The Kennedy Team
- ACT BG / Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce
- Alpha Chi Omega Foundation, Inc.
- Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran Church of Pemberville
- Bowling Green Exchange Club
- Bowling Green Women’s Club
- Country Garden Club of Perrysburg
- First United Methodist Church, Bowling Green
- Greater Toledo Community Foundation
- Ms. Molly Foundation
- Panera Bread
- Perrysburg Exchange Club Foundation
- Sisters of St. Francis (Sylvania) Foundation Donor Advised Fund of the Greater Toledo Community Foundation
- TKBW Private Foundation
- WAKT 106.1 FM
- Wood County Museum
- Zonta Club of Bowling Green